For lancejacob

Subj:   Re: Walker Says Celtics Second Best In East
Date:   8/26/2002 5:56:24 PM Central Daylight Time
From:   <A HREF="mailto:lancejacob@attbi.com";>lancejacob@attbi.com</A>
To: <A HREF="mailto:Tammo29@AOL.com";>Tammo29@AOL.com</A>
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Now the fact that he has become so obsessed with golf to the point he
practices constantly and just got back on the basketball court 2 1/2 weeks
ago, that concerns me.  I know all too well what a golf addiction can do to a

man.>>Tammo

Don't worry, Tammo, MJ could still play a bit, as could a guy named Bird.

Sure, Walker's wrong.  He's always wrong.  Doesn't matter what he says, as
you point out, it's early, the roster's not set and we don't know how guys
play together.  I promise you that we'll see a different offense this year,
though.  No point guards that just hand the ball to the captains.  May have
been part of Obie's strategy to bring in a low post player and new PGs that
haven't been browbeaten to give the ball up on the perimeter.

Subj:   Re: The Boston Celtics Mailing List Digest V9 #259