Re: [Josh's article]

From: GuyClinch@xxxxxxx

[snip]
Gee..more rose colored glasses..
None of those guys out there are any good with the exception of Best. Thats
why we aren't likely getting him. Its bad form to "hype" up potential
Celtics...and the Celtics while downgrading non Celtics and ex Celtics. Thats
basically what your entire column did. I haven't read a more biased column
in a long time.
Geez, what the hell is wrong with that? I've never heard Josh describe himself as anything other than a fan, certainly not as some objective observer or something. Why does he have to be unbiased? No one else is. While Josh's latest article may have pushed the bounds of optimism, he made good points, and while one might take issues with points here and there and ask for more evidence, you're acting like he''s betrayed a journalistic trust or something. If you haven't read a more biased column in a while, I suggest you're either not reading sports articles, or don't read them very closely.

Or, maybe you just mean "optimistic" and not "biased". Because I've never read anything that wasn't biased.

Bird