Rodney and the new Jersey

Hello all,

> I tended towards agreement with you, more or less, in your last post, but
> I think that "journeyman" isn't the pejorative you think it is.  The word
> that comes to mind when I think "journeyman" is indeed, "solid".

Oh hmm okay.

I am a big baseball fan, and it seems in that sport "journeyman" tends to be
pretty awful. Guys who can stay in the bigs..but just barely and tends to
skip from team to team. Like a Tony Fossas... Sometimes it seems to be used
to describe a guy who gets released alot and tries to catch on with other
teams like C.J. Nitowoski.

But if journeyman actually means solid pro, not a 12th man type scrub then
yeah he is a journeyman.

 And I do think Jersey is going to bust us up.. Lucious Harris and Aaron
Williams just ate us up last year, and then add in Rodney? Bleh. Its not
looking good. I am sick. And like Kenny said who is going to play point now?
Yikes.

Truth is I kinda liked Jersey before they added Kidd. I always rooted for
them to crush the Knicks. Heck I miss John Calipari(sp?). He could have won
with better talent.

Now the Nets are stocking up on annoying personalities.
Ship out nice guys like Van Horn and MacCullough, and bring in the finger
waving Mutombo. They drafted the Oakley wannabe Martin, and to top it off
they brought in the wife beater. Wow. Its easy to hate them now. I was
rooting for the Lakers like crazy. It might hurt to say it...but at least
they win with class. Who can hate Kobe?
I guess they match the personality of the coach though.

I just hope that Kedrick throws down a game winning slam over Mutombo..
Thats my dream. That finger waving is up there with the ass kissing of Kidd.

Pete