Rogers is the Ice Breaker

We are in trouble now.  We know how important Rodney
Rogers was to the Celtics last year.  Taking him and
adding him to the Nets is what will break our back
next season.  Lets face it the Nets have gotten
better.  Childs, Mutombo, and Rogers are all good
players and the only big player they lost was Vanhorn.
 I would guess there front five would be Mutombo,
Martin, Jefferson, Kittles, and Kid with Rogers and
Harris coming off the bench.  Right now I would say
the Celtics have Baker, Battie, Walker, Pierce, and
Delk with Williams coming off the bench.  The Celtics
have to land Sam I am or at least Travis Best to have
a shot of keeping up.  The Nets are a much better club
than last year!  Someone tell me I'm wrong!  Please
tell me Im wrong!!!

JDog
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com