Re: Give NJ credit

This year may be NJ's last shot at the NBA championship for a while if Kidd
walks at the end of the year.

This is the year for them to spend or miss out on a huge opportunity.  Carpe
diem.

IMO, our turn is a year or two and a couple players away, be patient.  This
roster isn't static yet or ready for the Lakers/prime time and RR wouldn't
have changed that by himself, as much as I liked him as a team member.

After these past few years it's great to just have a competitive team on the
floor for a change.

<Jim