Re: Well I Have Good News

- At least for this season, barring injury, we project Vin Baker
to "GET IT" and be a positive, impact type of contributor to
the Celtics.

** By saying we, do you mean you????

 - Good news for you Walker disgustees. If the Celtics are sold
in the coming months, and the new ownership wishes to retrieve
some salary cap flexibility, one of the options will be to deal
Antoine for a lottery pick and expiring contracts. Pierce isn't
going anywhere, and Vin baker is nigh untradeable, unless you
want to take back some large contract continuation. Soooooo,
the logical move is to deal Walker, move Baker to PF and use
the lottery pick top draft a center.
Ray

** Yeah let's really hope they trade one of the key players for a lottery pick
who will take how long again to develop into a legitimate player?  Oh yeah,
but the expiring contracts sweeten the deal.  Why don't we just offer him to
the Lakers for their #1 and see if they will bite?

Cecil