Re: Strickland (More Likely), Hardaway, What Does It Matter?

I would personally perfer Strickland bigtime over Hardaway. Timmys quickness
is down substantially and he has been reduced just a three-point shooter
(which means he is a shoo-in). The trade-mark cross-over dribble is nothing
but a memory but he can still hit the big shot. Strickland's defense is so
much better than Timmy so I prefer him. I would choose either Travis Best or
Strickland before any of the other options. While both of those guys are
career backups, they are the only things available other than some unforseen
miracle trade....Back to Walter, now that we signed him for minimum dollars,
will Obie feel guilty and play Walter over Kedrick?...

DJessen33