Triple Drat!

Now they really killed Kenny!!!

Poor guy!  or should I say poor us!

This trade sucks.  What a laughing stock this team is goin to be...  We are
getting no-defense players in return...and to top it all, we are also giving
them Forte who wowed everybody in Shaw League!  They never even gave this guy
a chance!

I hate the owner, I hate the GM...they just suck big time.

VIN BAKER, VIN BAKER, VIN BAKER!....hello God?  Are you there, God?

kidding and disgust aside, i am so clueless why they resorted to this kind of
move... is it really hopeless that we'd not be able to attract prime players
next year?  that this is the time to make "the deal" and not next year?

Someone pleaze enlighten me!!  Where's the bright side in this????

Jaims