Open Shot

I just had one regret on that game. We should be sitting at home waiting to see who wins the Detroit-Toronto series, but we are not. Toine had a wide open look with half a minute left on a three he has taken and buried many times in that situation. We were up one and he could have sealed the fate. He has had many games in which he missed 6 or 7 straight and then nailed a big shot. When he hesitated and then passed on the shot with nobody within 3 feet of him, I knew we were in trouble. But, we just come back out Wednesday and finish it there.

Bear