A foul delay

Well, the Sixer's had to play a pretty good game to beat the C's, and they
did (with a little help)--despite the fact that we outrebounded, outblocked,
outassisted them and had a better shooting percentage.

But consider these Philly stats:

            FG%   3P%   FTA   STL   TO   PTS
Game 3  :  .446  .545    44    13    9   108
Season  :  .436  .299    26     8   14    91

I don't think Philly can have another game like today's again, let alone two
more in a row.

I sure wish the refs would let the C's play, though, and stop bailing out
Iverson. He had more free throws (20) than the entire Celtic team (18).
Really doesn't look good for the league.

However, Pierce has got to go to the rim anyway. Heck, they *all* should've
been going to the rim late in the game. Oh well, they had the game, despite
the problems, just let it slip away late.

Now that the C's have seen the Sixers' best shot, and only barely lost,
they'll close them out on Wednesday. The series 'W' has only been delayed.

Rich D.