Sixer Series

My $0.02:

1.  For once I agree with Mark Berry -- it isn't over yet.  I remember the
1990 series against the Knicks all too well and I think this Philly team
is more dangerous.

2.  That said, there is reason to be extremely optimistic.  For all the
hype Pierce is generating, he hasn't really played his "A" game yet in the
playoffs.  He was horrible for all but the last 5 minutes of the game last
night.  But the man is determined, and I fully expect that we haven't seen
the best of him yet in these playoffs.

3.  Seeing the entire team step up as a unit is a beautiful, beautiful
thing.  EVERYONE who's played in this series has made a meaningful
contribution.  Let TNT spotlight "The Truth" all they want, but let us
show our appreciation for all the others -- including Antoine, Kenny,
Walter, Eric and Tony Battie, whom most of us have bashed at various times
throughout the past few years.  Hell, at this rate I'm ready to have 'em
resign Roshown McLeod, let alone Rodney, Walter, Erick and Mark.

4.  If the Cs can close out Philly -- and I'm hoping that they can slam
the door on Sunday -- I think it's better than even money that they get
out of the East.

Michael Gooen
http://games.yahoo.com/