re: newest shooting guard

>And now Walter gets minutes D'ing up on the quickest, most dangerous scorer
in >the game and arguably winning the matchup (even in Reg season).  Must be >
frustratingtrying to shoot over him and block out on D.  Could our former >>
shootingguard Joe Johnson have made a similar impact in the playoff's?

   I don't recall Walter ever guarding Iverson on Sunday.  That assignment
was left to Anderson, Strickland and Delk as far as I can remember.  He did
however spend some time guarding Snow.