From: owner-celtics@igtc.com [mailto:owner-celtics@igtc.com]On Behalf Of
Dan Forant
Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2002 3:46 PM
To: Celtics Emai List
Subject: Philly Steaks are Baloney

*Done-Levy* color commentator for the game said pre-game,  Iverson would run
wild and score 50. That's just one of the dumb statements that drooled
continuously from his mouth till reasoning won over. That reasoning came in
the form of smothering Celtic defense. When KA picked up 2 quick ones in the
1st, I thought we may have problems. Our bench picked up the slack and the
pressure. Waltah and Batman showed spontaneous energy. My hat's off to the
Celts and Harter for the defense. The offense, I knew was capable. Maybe
it's
a good omen Pot's out. If we win Thurs, it's all over (I know we need 3) and
the odds are heavily in our favor.

Larry who??  Pierce and Walker have taken over Beantown.

DanF