We Won!!!!

Good defensive effort from the Celtics there.  They pretty much shut down
Mutumbo and benefited from Iverson having such an off game.  Think about
it.  Even though Iverson dropped 15 in the first quarter, most of his
points were coming from us bailing him out by hacking him late in the shot
clock.  Anyway, I think he'll be back in full force for the rest of the
series, and even though we played well we're going to have to keep up the
defensive intensity in order to beat Philly.  Prediction: Celtics in 4 !!!