Re: [Celtics' Stuff Dr. Jack says no

<The difference will be the unstoppable Iverson and the 76ers' team defense.
Iverson has such energy and defensive anticipation to go with his ability to
break down a defense. The Celtics couldn't have asked for a worse matchup. I
believe they would beat any other team in the first round. >

I love it. Great bulletin board material from Dr. Jack.....Hey, these are all
the same guys who said the Celts weren't going to make the playoffs. They are
still looking in the rearview mirror. When I start to get worried is when
Wrong Ray starts to predict that the Celts are going to win....

DJessen33