Vitaly, Philly, and other thoughts

Mark-
I dont think you can blame OB for playing the boys hard and trying to take
momentum into the playoffs.  Especially when you see how VP is the back-up
(Tony was not in there) you should ease up on the man.

Philly is coming off tough injuries, their big three are all hobbled, this
will give us an advantage.

Also, I think of Rodgers and Delk as the tipping points.  Rodgers can pull
Mutumbo away from the paint.  We have never played Philly when both of
these guys were in synch.

Put me down for C's taking it in 4 games!