From: owner-celtics@igtc.com [mailto:owner-celtics@igtc.com] On Behalf
Of Berry, Mark S
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2002 11:30 AM
To: 'celtics@igtc.com'
Subject: Re: Vitaly: Partially torn ACL

Thanks, Obie. Gee, you don't think VP's offensive rebounding or face-up
jumper (to draw Mutombo away from the basket) would have come in handy
in this series, do you? Stupid. I feel pretty much the same way about
Rick Carlisle, although I'm sure the league said something about the
"integrity" of the playoff race, since the Pistons were playing
Milwaukee last night. The Celtics' game last night was meaningless in
every sense of the word. No impact on playoff seeding and matchups.
Nothing. And now the team's best offensive rebounder is out for the
Sixers' series. But hey, we won the game, right Obie?

Mark

Just heard John Holt on WWZN report that Vitaly Potapenko suffered a
partial tear of his ACL during last night's game and will be be
unavailable to plays against the Sixers.