Re: play off schedule

I hate how the playoff schedule is decided by TV ratings now. Its a joke to
wait 3 days between games. They do everything now so that they can drain
every last penny.

As a side note... it was funny last night after the game on TBS. They were
interviewing Isaiah and some kid ran on the court and went behind Isaiah and
made rabbit ears behind him. Security ran over and quickly removed the
youngster. Juvenile... yes. But it is always funny to see Isaiah get goofed
on.