Re: Getting too old for this--er, stuff--predictions update April 16

Tonights win also means that we finish the season with a winning record against
Western Conference teams, a satisfying 14-14 against our seemingly stronger
teams out west.

Well done guys, that'd have to be a record in recent years.

ad

Quoting snoopy1@pig.net:

 Ok, we have some good news here!!  With tonight's needlessly close win over
 Minnesota, the C's have a winning road record this year!!  YAY!  The Good
 Guys are 48-33 with only 1 game to go, the last regular season home game
 against the Atlanta Hawks at 7pm Wednesday.

This mail sent through IMP: www-mail.usyd.edu.au