end of season trade thought

This fantasy trade comes to mind as I read poor Vince Carter and his
relationship at Torr. After we enjoy our unexpected (come-on how many really
thought we would be this good, with some upside potential even?) playoff
run, and I hope we win the east. A move or two I would love to pull off that
might take us to the next step..

Walker and one of next years #1"s for Vince Carter
Carter and fodder or even the other next year #1 to Chicago for this years
#1, T. Chandler, hell even take Crawford off their back.
Then sign Rogers to give back some of what we would lose from Walker's
departure.

Benefits Walker to be with a veteran team, Torr in that Carter is definitely
a down the road problem for them, I think Walker would gain gain maturity
there, Chicago gets a true star, we get Future star in Chandler plus
possibility to get either Williams, Ming, or whoever is to be that Next
PROJECTED star.

Go Celts!