RE: Bulls Game -- Nuts!

Good thing we won't play the bulls in the playoffs, We have not played them
well all year.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-celtics@igtc.com [mailto:owner-celtics@igtc.com]On Behalf Of
Georgek27@AOL.com
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2002 8:34 PM
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Re: Bulls Game -- Nuts!

At least there is one list member who is happy. Right Ray?

The letdown was to be somewhat expected after beating NJ just last night and
playing B2B road games is tough no matter who the opponent but you'd hope
that the C's would have really been focused with 50 wins (no longer)
possible. Still, the Bulls hit some amazing shots or it'd have been another
"ugly" win for us.

I hope this game motivates the team to a blowout of the Heat on Wednesday
when I'll be at the Fleet.

George