Bulls Game -- Nuts!

Dammit, if only we could have controlled Fizer (of all people!) in the
fourth.  Then again, the C's didn't play all that well the whole game, but
that doesn't always stop them from winning.  Frustrating to often lose to
the lower echelon teams (Golden State, Chicago, etc), but there you go.
Some of the usual criticisms in a loss: Strick too often looked to shoot
and not pass, Walker not doing a great job on Fizer, Pierce had one of
those "quiet" games of his, and there wasn't as much offensive movement as
you might hope for.  And then, the big one, allowing the Chicago Bulls to
score over a hundred points.  Didn't defend all that well, especially on
the kick out for a three or the post play.  Blech.

So much for running the table.  This has been happening all season, though,
  so I don't think it's a huge deal.  One good thing might be that Walker
might have burst out of his slump, we'll see.  I guess another good thing
is there's less "Dynamic Duo" and more "Team".  That's good for the long
run, but I have a feeling we'll need our stars to step up big in the
post-season.

Bird