Re: So The Frauds Have Made The Playoffs

At 20:55 08-04-02 -0400, Way Of The Ray wrote:
>Well Congratulations.......
>
>No, not to the Celtics. Let's congratulate those who
>are truly responsible for the Celtics current position....
>
>Start the Roll Call:

I usually try to refrain from getting personal  but
Ray you truly are the biggest waste of protoplasm I have run into in my 48
years on this planet.
Your "predictions"  fall short so instead of giving these hard working
fellows  their props you predictably make up every excuse to darken their
accomplishments.  Injuries are part of  the game my man. Plain and simple.
How many times have you seen a star get hurt and his replacement come in
and smoke the opposition?  I've seen it happen more than I can recollect. A
team stays healthy and wins, well dems the breaks and a good squad takes
advantage of those breaks.  Your idiotic trolling may tick me off but
it  can't take away how good I feel about this season and this team. Try as
you might. I am going to do something I have avoided the 10 years I have
been using a computer and killfile you. Enjoy your little negative little
world. *Plonk*
Later.Mike