Happy to Say

The Celtics are back in the playoffs and playing their best basketball at the
right time. Ever since Dallas destroyed them at home a week ago Friday, They

1 Pasted nemesis Milwaukee by 30 points on National TV
2 Destroyed Indiana in the 4th qtr on the road in a game they wanted to win
3 BEAT LA - to sweep the season series - Shaq or no Shaq
4 Beat NJ to deny them from clinching the division title in front of friends

This team is serious about basketball this year and is an Eastern threat.

Now my question to you guys is, can this team be any good next year if they
lose the services of Rodney Rogers, Erick Strickland, and Walter McCarty due
to "budget considerations".... For me I would not feel very comfortable if
Rogers and either Strick or Waltah did not return. If we have to ship out
Battie, Anderson and Forte for salary savings to resign these three key role
players, we need to consider it.   Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer
download : http://explorer.msn.com