Re: What a game!

Well, the FSNE crew supplied its viewers with several replays of the
incident, and I recall it went like this:

- In rebounding action, V and Kenyon were going after the ball.
- The whistle was blown as a foul was called on V.
- *After* the whistle was blown, but before their momentum separated them,
Kenyon put his forearm in V's back and pushed.
- V immediately went after Kenyon, hitting him in the right shoulder, as
Kenyon was walking away.
- Just before the hit, the Collins kid stepped in front of V, and began
pushing him when he realized what was happening.
- Then, of course, there all sorts of jawing and shoving by the players,
including Kidd's hand in V's face, which V immediately slapped away.
- The refs called double T's on V and Kenyon, but threw only V out of the
game.
- Kenyon smirked for the next 5 minutes.

Now, the papers are reporting that Mr. Collins gave a forearm to V, but I
didn't catch that. They're also saying that O'Brien felt Collins should've
been tossed, too. I don't know. It seemed to me that if any Net deserved to
be tossed, it was Kenyon. I didn't want to believe that he was a dirty
player, but after last night's game... let's just say I'm now not inclined
to think very highly of him.

And how about Scott's postgame comments about Antoine? ;-)
It's good to hate an old Laker...

Rich D.