What a game!

Incredible.

Wouldn't have gotten as close as it did if they'd left the high school refs
at home, but we pulled it out anyway.

Does Pierce *own* the Nets or what? How about the 3 in Van Horn's face with
the shot clock expiring to put the C's up 8 with 30 secs to go. Oh yeah!

I just love this team. They've got their faults and they drive me nuts
sometimes, but when they are on, they are ON. Oh, and that 'never giving up'
thing is nice, too. :-)

If they can sustain this level of play throughout the playoffs, the
Conference Finals are not out of the question. But I'm only stating the
obvious.

Anybody heard from Ray recently? How's his blood pressure?

Rich D.