Re: What, didn't you know that we clinched a playoff spot?

Hmmm.. the celtics.com analysis does seem a bit incomplete, although
the nba.com standings show the Celtics as having clinched.

Indiana and Toronto play each other twice still, so one of them is
guaranteed to have at least as many losses as we have right now.  We
swept Indiana, so we would win any tie-breaker against them.  But I
am not clear on how a tie-breaker would work against Toronto.

Francis