Re: E.T. phone home?

> That cracked me up!
> I hope E.T. can pull it out tonight against the un-Shaq-led Lakers. This
game
> has an L written all over it. Remember the last game against Philly?
> Kestas

Kobe will be gunning tonight. No doubt about that. Revenge and the need to
win without Shaq in the lineup fueling his hunger. As impetuous as he is he
probably still believes the refs got the wrong call at the end of that last
game. Even after seeing the replay. But I don't think Kobe can beat us on
his own. If the defense collapses and leaves the Laker shooters open we are
in for an L but if the perimeter defense holds up we can definitely win this
game. I'd put Williams on Kobe to start and then come in with Delk and
McCarty to change it up on him. I would even go as far as to insert Kedric
on him for stretches here and there. In the past Kobe has had trouble with
beefier defenders. Like Bonzi and Patterson from Portland. The Celts also
have to force him play both ends of the floor. He is a decent defender but
he relies on having his back covered by the big guy. Tonight he is without a
safety net. I'm sure the boys will come out fired up seeing as how it's a
win and they are in scenario. I'm praying my little heart out for a win.
That will give me bragging rights for a whole year out here in LALA land.
One other thing that ET picture was taken at the Staples center but it was
during a clipper game.

Art Silva