Sports Guy column on NBA player values

http://espn.go.com/page2/s/simmons/020404.html
<http://espn.go.com/page2/s/simmons/020404.html>

Some good stuff in here. The one glaring mistake I see is the ranking for
Jermaine O'Neal. You don't think Atlanta would trade Shareef for O'Neal? If
the Celtics turned down an offer of O'Neal for Antoine, I'd storm Chris
Wallace's office and hold him at gunpoint until he fired himself.

You can make other arguments, but that's the only one that made me say
"what's Sports Guy smoking?"

The best Celtics-related line, however, was this:

32. Tyson Chandler
<http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?statsId=3512>  -- Genuinely
impressive at times this season ... you have to love any 19-year-old who
blocks shots and rebounds in traffic ... if they redid last year's draft,
Gasol would go first, Chandler would go second, Richardson would go third,
and Joe Forte <http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?statsId=3535>
would go 155th.