I LOVE WALTER!!

    I've always liked Walter and tonight I nearly turned off the game in the
third quarter - couldn't stand it any more, but something told me not to.
They've done this a couple other times - so thought I'd better leave it on.
Well, you never know who'll step up, but I'm not surprised about Walter,
he's more talented than many give him credit for and has improved over the
years since he became a Celtic. He's good for the team with his attitude.
He won the Tommy points tonight and well deserved they were!  Yahoo!

Dorine