Re: Antoine and the Boobirds

Walkers game has been much better this year. Not that much "idiotic
shooting" this year.  Not as much reason for "correction" this year as last.
Maybe that has something to do with the winning?  You don't think that the
booing got to him?  I disagree.  He has rabbit ears while on the court.
(That is not meant as a put down, but he hears everything.)

It's not just Jordan's influence that made him into the player he was this
year.  The fan's last year also got to him.  He was finally in decent shape
coming into camp.  He had a better team around him, more stable.  He must be
tired of explaining to his buddy's why he isn't invited to the All Star game
or Olympics or Play Offs.

I think the fans have a lot of impact, it's just if your winning you get
more slack.  The coach has been running interference as well.  It's time to
get ready for the playoff's.  Time to play smart ball.  The fan's will voice
they're opinion of his choices.  He'll listen.

A friend who has been into the last few games has asked me what the list
thinks is going on with Walker, as far as he and the coach's relationship is
working out.  He felt that OB and Walker didn't appear to be getting along.
I.e. OB slaps the other guys as they come out yet he and Walker appear
"cool" to him.  Any thoughts?

>Think about this for a second...."the fans will reign in Walker's idiotic
>shooting if the coach won't".  The season is almost over, the team is about
>to make the playoffs, but the fans will NOW have some bearing on Antoine's
>shooting?  How will they do that?  By booing?  Hell, he has been booed
>basically since he came here.  I don't agree that the fans will have any
>impact at all.

>I don't think Toine gives a damn what the fans think of his shot selection.
>That goes for Walter, or the Erics, or Paul for that matter.

>Cecil

As far as Kandiman, I don't think we can get him, but I am hoping.  As much
as some don't like him I think he is just what we need.  He has size, some
skills and has finally realized that he can play in this league.  His
presence is just what we need to compete with
Duncan/Shaq/Curry/Motumbo/LeFrance/etc... IMO.  He can guard the basket and
let all our swing men run around and shoot from outside.

<Jim