Re: Antoine and the Boobirds

The fans were right to boo Walker. Basketball is a simple game. However,
anybody who defends a decision  to pull up for a shot 6 inches inside the
three point line on a 1 on 5 fast break just doesn't know the game....The
fans will reign in Walker's idiotic shooting if the coach won't. Noticed how
he really started running and passing the ball after the fans would start to
boo as soon as Walker began to look for his shot...This doesn't diminish
Walker's immense talent or the games he has won. It just shows how good a
player he could be. What Walker is what he is and we fans are what we are
also....

DJessen33