Re: Ordway Says 45 Wins For Jordan, who Donates Salary to WTC Victims

Ray, is there anything negative that anyone can say
about the Celtics that you don't disagree with?  It's
really a very cheap way of making yourself look wise
and skeptical.  If the Wizards win 45 games next year,
I will go to Japan and star in a bukkake video, and
sign my salary over to you.

45 wins!  Do you know how hard that is?  It would be a
miracle if they win 35 games.  Aside from Michael,
they have two talented power forwards, one of whom
can't play any defense at all, and the other who is
still learning to play basketball.  They have two
talented young players, Courtney Alexander and Rip
Hamilton, who both play the same position as Michael.
And that's it.  If you think they're good enough to
win more than half their games leaguewide, you must
really buy into the hype.  Michael at his athletic
peak wasn't good enough to carry a bad team to 43
wins.  Now he'll be lucky if they can avoid the
Eastern basement.  Think about it, Ray.  He's the only
real scorer they have.  Zone defenses are allowed next
year.  He can't defend good perimeter players for
whole games, night in and night out.  And he has
nobody to pick up the slack when he tires out.
Personally, I think Washington may to better than
people expect, but they won't make the playoffs, and
they won't win 40 games.

Do you really hate the Celtics that much?

Josh