New Yahoo group.

Dear all;
   I've found a better site for the Yahoo board. While it can still be
accessed from a home page
>>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Celticsstuffgroup<<like the AOL board, I find
that a bit tedious and I've missed the colors, fancy signatures and editing
tools, that I can get from an E-mail application. You can subscribe right
from your present mail box by sending an E-mail to:
>>Celticsstuffgroup-subscribe@yahoogroups.com<< Any further posts are sent to:
>>Celticsstuffgroup@yahoogroups.com<< just like any e-mail.
   For myself, I got a free mail box at Yahoo (Hotmail works as well, but
Yahoo is faster) and subscribe from there, in conjunction with the free
E-mail application "Outlook Express," so I don't clutter up my personal mail
box. If anyone wants help in doing this, or finding where to download
"Outlook Express" just E-mail me and I'll be glad to help.
   If you haven't been to the Yahoo site, it's chugging along with a few
regulars. I keep it alive with the news articles and try to spice it up with
a few of the better posts from the three or four boards I frequent.
   I'm not sure if the world needs another Boston Celtics E-mail group, but
I am pledged to have it ready for my brothers at the pirate AOL board, if
AOL crashes us, so in the meantime, it's nice to see a few good posts there.

Post message:    Celticsstuffgroup@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:     Celticsstuffgroup-subscribe@yahoogroups.com