Way's remarks

I guess Way found a way to get everyone talking on the list didn't he?  I
don't know if that was his intent, but it certainly worked.

I think people will go to the games this year for several reasons - the most
important one is that it's a different scenario with Pitino gone.  The
second because of the new rookies - I know I'm anxious to see them play.
Antoine is in great shape - I believe you'll all be surprised.

This year I'm excited for the first time since Pitino came on board.  I've
been a fan since 1955, and it was heartbreaking to watch their downfall.
However, when you're a fan, you are - come good or bad.  I think it's time
for the bad times to be over - at least I hope so.

I believe people in America need to get back to as much a normal life as
possible after the horrendous happenings on the 11th.  It's the only way to
heal.  Sports is part of our lives, as fans, players, whatever roll we play.
Everyone has a heavy heart, but it's a good thing to try to do the things we
normally do - otherwise, the enemy will have accomplished what they wanted
to, and we can't ever let that happen.  I think it's appropriate to thank
all the list members who were anxiously checking to see if all the American
members were OK.  Thank you all.
Dorine