Re: How Can You Be Excited About The Celtics When....

--- You wrote:
- When the Celtics play the Wizards, more people will be
rooting for Jordan than the Celtics.  I know I'm hoping
he goes for fifty, especially if he's guarded by Toine....

- Did I mention the LA Clippers have a better roster.....
-- end of quote ---

And thank you for *your* support of the Boston Celtics.

--- You wrote:
- There's a War starting. Geo-politics is much more interesting
and entertaining than sports. I'm taking Uzbekistan and the points....
-- end of quote ---

So you're writing to the *Celtics* list to tell us how uninterested you are in
the team?