From: Kestutis.Kveraga@dartmouth.edu
[mailto:Kestutis.Kveraga@dartmouth.edu]
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2001 12:06 PM
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Re: GM Wallace goes door-to-door

--- You wrote:
Wallace enjoys any interaction with fans he can get. After all, he's a fan
himself. ''I was a fan before I got this job,'' he points out, ''and I'll be a
fan after I lose it. This is something people think they know something about.
There are a lot more people out there who think they could run a sports team
than think they could run an art gallery or direct a symphony. And they
probably could.''
No matter what you think of the team Chris Wallace has put together, you must
admit one thing. The guy sure isn't pompous.
--- end of quote ---

I'm liking Chris more and more. The only part that concerns me is the "the team
is set" part, but he may not have a lot of latitude in that.
Kestas