Re: Omar Cook?

I talked to Chris Wallace today, and asked him about
Cook  (also Cisse and Deshawn Stevenson).  He said
that if they pick up another guy or trade him, he has
to be an impact player.  We're not looking for another
developmental player, unquote.  I'm writing up my
interview for bskball.com, and will post it here and
there in the next day or so.

Josh

http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1002,90%257E148769,00.html