Re: An Interesting Comparison [Fwd: Kedrick Brown == Blue Edwards]

If this were even remotely true, what explains your now being back on this
list? Did it take this long for you to again get a job that let you anywhere
near a computer?  Back to the stacks. Cleveland Rocks!!!

Trolls are us. The fifth incarnation of Ray, now speaks. Maybe I am the
fourth...........but who is counting anyway?

Shave My Poodle !!!
Phil