No Subject

''I'll say this: The guy is a terrific coach,'' Brown said. ''But he just
is not a people person for this level. The disappointing thing about that
was that I knew right away that the little charade was not going to last
long. People get tired of having that stiff finger on your neck. That works
for him in college and he'll probably be back in the Final Four in three
years. But not in the NBA. I knew we were in trouble when he told us that
the fans were paying money to see him coach.''

http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/252/sports/Career_decision_was_a_slam_dunk
_for_Brown-.shtml