I'm OK, you're OK...

A feel-good article from Shira Springer today about how the Celtics'
management and players are all one big happy family under the new regime.
It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, and I'm not even being
sarcastic. I know that the player relations under J'OB will be OK; the only
part that worries me is his basketball strategy. Springer confirms that
Walker is much slimmer, and is happy about being consulted and not hearing
his name mentioned in trade rumors. It makes sense. Let's hope that happy
and fit players = good basketball = playoffs, 3-pointer-shooting power
forwards notwithstanding.

Shira is actually a lot better writing about human relations than about
basketball strategy and the NBA:

http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/245/sports/Walker_hails_era_of_good_feelin
g+.shtml