RE: The Boston Celtics Mailing List Digest V8 #365

-----Original Message-----
From: Celtics-Digest-Owner@igtc.com
[mailto:Celtics-Digest-Owner@igtc.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 12:53 AM
To: Celtics-Digest@igtc.com

The Boston Celtics Mailing List Digest
 Wednesday, October 31 2001 Volume 08 : Number 365

In this issue:

	Re: [Celtics' Stuff RE: Erick Strickland info
	Prediction: They Should Win 20 Games
	Re: [Celtics' Stuff Insider  10/30/01
	Re: Erick Strickland info
	A good start.
	Hat's Off to the Celts
	Celtics at Cleveland, or "Ouchie!"
	Re: Prediction: They Should Win 20 Games
	season opener
	nba audio league pass - free this week!!!
	Celtics close in on Strickland
	Re: first ten games
	only negatives
	thoughts on the game
	Re: Celtics at Cleveland, or "Ouchie!"
	Very Few TV Viewers Care About The Celtics
	Re: Very Few TV Viewers Care About The Celtics
	Thoughts from last night, looking ahead
	Re: Thoughts from last night, looking ahead
	Wife forgot to pay cable bill. Help a poor fan see the Cleveland
game!
	My first trip to the Fleet
	Away opener
	Question