Re: What We Learned From The New Jersey Game

> - Nice to see Evil Toine back after only two games

Hes eeeeeee-vil.

> - It will be real difficult to keep Pierce off the All-Star team

Name the team after him, I say. "Paul Pierce All-Stars" is better than The
Eastern "If half of us were playing in the west we'd be sitting on the
bench" All-Stars

> - Tony Battie is a fragile knucklehead

What for? Doing something that half the centers in the NBA get away with
constantly?

> - The importance of a Impact Point Guard in Jason Kidd

Who doesn't know how to dribble. Kenny had 10 assists, missed two free
throws... Ouch. Good game Kenny, pity about them freebies.

> Further thoughts:
>
> Kenny is playing better now,  but injuries lurk, and he was outclassed
> in the fourth quarter when it counts by the All-Star Kidd, who unlike
> anyone on the Celtics, makes his teammates better.

Unfortunately you have a point there.

> Richard Jefferson is going to be great. I like him better already than
> their number one pick Martin, who I'll give some credit for being
> versatile enough, to be assigned to cover Pierce.

I'm having trouble working out who the greater bust is: Kenyon Martin or
Jerome Moiso?

> Next year's NBA draft is the place to find an impact point guard, and I
> strongly urge the Celtics to put themselves in position in the draft to
> select one. If you can't come up with a dominant big man, your next
> priority should be to find a quality point guard.

In the draft yes I would agree seeing that half the drafts class is PG. If
they dont come away with something good then we'll be in trouble....