Re: Hit the Freaking FreeThrows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> And what is up with the T on Battie?  Mount
> Motumbo does it after every block and never is called for a T, can you say
> star preferential treatment or what?

Hell yeah... Stuff Jason Kidd the real MVPs of that game was Mr Hue Hollins, Mr
Monty McCutchen and Mr Michael Henderson... If they called carry on Jason Kidd
half the times he did it he'd have had a turnover on nearly every second
possession. I swear the guy doesn't know how to dribble the basketball without
carrying it.

Ah well doesn't matter. We'll only win 81 games this year.