walker misses, kidd offense and celts missing free throws are the reason of the loss

Well, game over. lost it. Why? Bad shooting by Walker you'd say. But that's
not the only reason as what I heard. Celtics came back constantly, tried to
tie or lead the game but they couldn't. Everytime it was Jason Kidd
answering with free throws or with setting a teammate up to score and push
their leads back to 5 or 6 points. Then finally, the Celts get their well
deserved change to lead the game, but Kenny misses 2 free throws. And that's
the third reason I think they lost. Missing free throws: 15 for 31, 4 for 12
in the 4th quarter. Too bad Kenny missed it because he seems to have played
2 solid games. 8 points, 11 assists, 6 rebound, 5 steals,  and just 1 TO in
this game.

The radio announcers said the defense was good, the offense was nowhere to
be found (except for pierce). They said a few years ago, the celtics would
have been blown out. They gave the celts credit for getting back.

Maurice..

(time to go to bed, it's 4 am now)