Re: Thoughts from last night, looking ahead

On Wed, Oct 31, 2001 at 03:05:02PM -0500, Berry, Mark  S wrote:
> Did any scores from around the league last night pique anyone's interest?
Other than a couple of the ones you mentioned..
Washington-New York.  Pretty much because Jordan typically has his
greatest nights at the Garden.  The fact that he had an OK night and did
not pull off a clutch, game-winning shot in that situation is a refreshing
change.
Toronto-Orlando.  Just one game, but who would have predicted a blowout
to this extent?

As far as Atlanta keeping it close.. the important thing is that they lost.
With their difficult opening schedule, hopefully they will be losing many
more in the near future...

> Looking forward to tonight more than I did last night. I always enjoy these
> kinds of games-good matchups against teams that figure to be fighting for
> the same thing.

A convincing win like last night would be just what the doctor ordered. :)

Francis