Re: [Celtics' Stuff Insider 10/30/01

on 10/30/01 11:55 AM, bdodgers@aol.com at bdodgers@aol.com wrote:

Grizzlies: The team and Michael Dickerson
<http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?statsId=3257>  are still
talking contract extension. But Dickerson said he won't be jealous of Jason
Williams <http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?statsId=3250>  if he
doesn't get an extension. "He makes the league. He's supposed to [get an
extension]," Dickerson told the Memphis Commercial Appeal. "If you're
comparing him with me, it's not even close. His jersey is the second-best
seller in the league. It's not even close. Nobody buys my jersey. He
deserves that [contract]. It's a business."
   Wow! What can you say? Denis Rodman knew what he was doing. The NBA has
become more like  the WWF than the WWF.
   Will the agents now plead their clients cases based on their novelty
sales? The price of their card in the latest Becket's?

                 JB

Unchain My Heart!