Re: trade idea...

----- Original Message ----- From: <Georgek27@AOL.com>
> snoopy1@pig.net writes:
>
> > With the flurry of trading and waivers going on, I propose we trade Ray
> > the Fox Sports Network  for Tom Heinsohn, just for some positive Celtics
> > coverage here and to balance out the broadcasts...    :>)))))
> >
> Please NO!  I'd have to watch the games with the sound turned off.

Hey that reminds me, did anyone hear that Bill BSG Simmons is doing a spot
on the Celtics radio pre-game show?  I caught the last 10 seconds of it
before the last game, and it sounded like it's going to be a regular thing.
Frankly, I'm pretty surprised by the attention some of you internet guys are
starting to get.  Maybe some of the complacent old hacks at the major
dailies will start getting nervous.

Jim