@ Milwaukee
Washington
Seattle
Indiana
@ Atlanta
Atlanta
Toronto

I think our first 5 are as predictable as can be.  @ Milwaukee will be
tough, being the end of a back-to-back and the 4th game in 5 nights.
We should win the other 4.  Anything less than 4-1 will be disappointing.

Things get more interesting in the next 5 games.  We should be able to get
at least two wins, although I feel like any of those games could go either
way.  At the end, we should be at least 6-4.  7-3 is possible.

Key games:
@ Cleveland - our opener, beat an inferior team on their home court
Indiana - must win at home against these guys
both games vs. Atlanta - keep them from climbing out of the basement

Francis