RE: Erick Strickland info

Do you think they'd be holding onto Milt Palacio? Do you think the Celtics
would be holding onto Kenny Anderson or Randy Brown if they didn't have
guaranteed contracts? The reason some of us like El-Amin is he is a point
guard. He played on the summer league team with the same players as Milt and
that team functioned much better when El-Amin was the point guard. Am I the
only one who remembers this?

The point I'm making is don't just sign another tweener guard who doesn't
bring anything new to this team. Fill that last roster spot with a backup
power forward or a point guard who understands how to play the position.

But I haven't seen enough of Strickland. Gene likes him and thinks he'd be
better right now than Anderson or Palacio. If that's the case, and if the
coaching staff is willing to use him, then I'm willing to give him a chance.

Mark